Welcome



"In the name of Allah the Beneficent, the Merciful.Muhammad (May Allah be pleased with him) said

"Peace be upon him, who follows the right path. Furthermore I invite you to Islam, and if you become a Muslim you will be safe, and Allah will double your reward, and if you reject this invitation of Islam you will be committing a sin by misguiding your Arisiyin (peasants). (And I recite to you Allah's Statement:)
'O people of the scripture! Come to a word common to you and us that we worship none but Allah and that we associate nothing in worship with Him, and that none of us shall take others as Lords beside Allah. Then, if they turn away, say: Bear witness that we are Muslims (those who have surrendered to Allah).' (3:64).


Monday, June 1, 2009

Introduction.

Assalam-O-Alaikum.

Hi, This is Nabeel.I am a Muslim by the grace of Allah Almighty and I am proud being a muslim.
The reason of making this blog is to let people know that Islam is the best religion and is often misunderstood by the world.
Islam preaches peace and not destruction.Islam is the religion of peace.There are some groups which are trying to let down the peaceful religion because they are afraid that Islam is growing day by day, People are accepting Islam all over the world which is very good.
I love Islam and I know being a Muslim, its time now that I stand for the cause of Islam and do whatever I can do to serve my religion.
Thank You.

0 comments:

Design | Elque 2007